Ownership of the site
The website www.intornoalvino.com is owned by EMMEGI SAS of Mirco Gardelli with its registered office at Via Santa Croce, 2789 47032 Bertinoro (FC) Italy - Tax code / VAT number 04244730406, registration in the Business Register of Forlì n. 335514 (hereinafter "intorno al vino"), and is aimed at the retail sale of online products.
The following General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "CdV") apply to orders of products on the website www.intornoalvino.com in the version published at the time of the order.
The present CdV constitute an integral part of the contract stipulated between Intorno al Vino and the customer. The provisions diverging from the CdV are legally binding only if expressly accepted in writing by Intorno al Vino.
The sale of products by e-commerce means is governed by articles 45 to 67 "Consumer Rights" of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code) and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 in the field of electronic commerce.
The sales contract stipulated between the Customer and Intorno al Vino will be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Italian law.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
By placing an order according to the various methods provided for on the Site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions of sale and payment transcribed below.
The present general sales conditions, together with the conditions regarding the delivery and payment methods of the goods, are an integral part of the sales contract concluded between the Customer and Intorno al Vino.
Therefore Intorno Al Vino invites you to carefully read these general conditions of sale, to print them or in any case to keep a copy.
How to purchase
The customer can purchase the products visible at www.intornoalvino.com; illustrated in the homepage of the Site within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets.
The products published on the site can be:
-"available", ie physically in stock and therefore, as such, can be ordered by the Customer. The "available" products are always new.
- "on arrival", ie not available in stock and on arrival. In this case the product can still be ordered by the Customer; taking into account that it will not be shipped until it is available in stock. The expected availability date is published on the relevant product page.
- "not available" In this case the product cannot be ordered by the Customer.
In order to make purchases, the Customer must be registered on the Site.
Intorno Al Vino delivers to Italy, the Republic of San Marino, the Vatican, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden. The delivery times indicated on www.intornoalvino.com are estimates based exclusively on availability, on normal order processing and on delivery times declared by couriers and therefore may be subject to change.
When the purchase is made, the Customer has the option of choosing the delivery method and payment method he prefers.
The acceptance of the order by Intorno al Vino is confirmed by sending a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of registration on the Site or in the invoicing data if modified.
we reserve the right, at its sole discretion, not to accept the order.
The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data in the order confirmation email and to promptly report any system errors to Intorno Al Vino.
The order confirmation email contains the following data:
- Order number and date
- Product / s, quantity, price
- Type of payment chosen
- Transport Cost
- Total order amount
The sales prices of the products published on the Website include VAT.
1. Based on the provisions of the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer who covers the quality of consumer and, therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to the professional activity, has the right to return from the purchase contract, without giving any reasons and without having to incur different costs from those specified in paragraph n. 3, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the goods purchased. The conditions and the procedure for exercising this right will be specified in the following paragraphs.
2. Customers wishing to exercise the right of return the products can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number, the product they wish to return and the reason of return the products.
The customer must send the goods, carefully packed in its original packaging to the following address:
INTORNO AL VINO - Via Santa Croce, 2789 - 47032 Santa Maria Nuova di Bertinoro (FC) Italy
3. The shipment of the goods to be returned must be at the expense and risk of the Customer within and no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer communicated the decision to return from the purchase contract Intorno al Vino.
Intorno Al Vino, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once the compliance with the conditions referred to in paragraph 4 has been verified, will reimburse the Customer for the cost of the product within 14 days of receipt of the notice of return, without prejudice to the right to withhold the reimbursement up to the date of return of the product to own warehouses or until the date on which the Customer sends proof of actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. Intorno Al Vino is not required to reimburse additional costs if the Customer has chosen a type of delivery different from the type of less expensive delivery offered ("basic" shipment). The reimbursement will take place with the same methods used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card cancellation, PayPal refund.
4. The right of return is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
· The Customer can exercise the right of return exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise return only on a part of the product purchased (eg accessories, etc.);
· The product purchased must be returned in its original packaging, complete with all accessories and documentation;
· The product must be returned in perfect condition, products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
· If the end customer requests the collection of the material to be returned to Intorno al Vino, Intorno al Vino will bear the costs for sending the courier to the address indicated by the customer for the collection of the goods to be returned, therefore Intorno al Vino will refund the amount for the product price only;
· The shipment for the return of the product is under the responsibility of the Customer, up to the moment in which Intorno Al Vino confirms to have received the product;
· In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, it will be the responsibility of Intorno al Vino to communicate the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset, if this is insured; therefore, Intorno Al Vino will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
5. The right of withdrawal lapses if the Customer does not return the goods to Intorno al Vino within 14 days from the date on which the withdrawal was communicated. The term is considered to have been met if the customer sends the goods before the 14 days are up.
The right of return products also expires in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or original documentation and / or packaging; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return) and in general in case of failure to comply with the conditions referred to in paragraph n. 4.
In all cases of forfeiture of the right of return, Intorno al Vino will return the goods to the Customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
For the resolution of any civil disputes arising from the interpretation, execution and termination of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the products not for purposes related to his professional activity) the territorial competence it is mandatory for the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in Italy (Art. 63 Legislative Decree 205/2006). In the case of non-consumer customers, disputes will be settled by the Court of Forlì.
Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR)
The ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform is an official website managed by the European Commission to help consumers (ie a natural person who buys products not for purposes related to their professional activity) and merchants to settle their disputes out of court.
If the private consumer wants to bring an issue to our attention, or believes that we have managed an unsatisfactory complaint, we invite you to contact us before sending a complaint through the ODR platform.
Intorno Al Vino offers accurate and effective customer service and adopts high standards to manage, address and resolve reports and requests for assistance from its customers.
If you still wish to file a complaint through the ODR platform for an order placed on www.intornoalvino.com, enter the e-mail address email@example.com in the "Merchant's e-mail address" section of the complaint form on the ODR platform.
The present general conditions of sale will remain valid and effective until they are modified and / or supplemented by Intorno al Vino.
Any changes and / or additions will be effective from the date of publication of the same on the website www.intornoalvino.com.